With the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak being felt by businesses around the world, we are writing to update you on our current preparations for potential implications of this significant global challenge.
PREA has made arrangements to ensure minimum disruptions to our services in response to this challenging situation. As a result, we have implemented the following changes to our working relationships with clients and partners.
- Our staff have been requested to work from home as from Tuesday 24th We have however introduced facilities for remote and access to our systems, which will enable us to react to and mitigate the impact of any disruptions.
- Although our offices will remain open during this period, working this will only be for delivery of messages and documents.
- As much as is practicable, we are offering client and other interactions to be online,
- For the few face-to-face meetings that may be absolutely necessary, we are avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes and will maintain appropriate social distance during such meetings;
- We are following all Government guidelines with respect to international travel and have postponed indefinitely all events, workshops and meetings that require international travel;
- Our offices will continue to undergo deep cleans and sanitization regularly and hand washing and sanitizing units are is in place and monitored regularly;
We believe the actions we have put in place are appropriate and responsive to the current levels of risk, but we will provide updates as the situation evolves.
Our senior team will be on standby at all times to ensure that expected disruptions are minimal and properly managed.
Should you wish to contact us at anytime during this challenging period, kindly reach us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly to our CEO at email@example.com.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER